INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors and to provide proper functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that most interest you, etc..
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are those that require the user’s cookies analytical and advertising and affiliation, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Cookies analíticas: son aquellas que permiten al responsable de las mismas el seguimiento y análisis del comportamiento de los usuarios de los sitios web a los que están vinculadas. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
• Advertising CookiesAdvertising: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookiescollect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
• Social Cookies: these are set by social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
• Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits coming from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
• Cookies de seguridad: almacenan información cifrada para evitar que los datos guardados en ellas sean vulnerables a ataques maliciosos de terceros.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
i-nercya intelligent software S.L is the Responsible for the processing of the personal data of the Interesadoy informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Owner of i-nercya intelligent software S.L.
- Address: C/Puerto de los Leones 2. 28220 Majadahonda. Madrid
- Contact: Tel. (+34) 91 183 85 42; fax. (+34) 91 634 11 50
- Email electrónico:email@example.com.
- Registration Data:
- C.I.F.: B82534496
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
HOW TO DELETE BROWSER COOKIES
- Delete cookies from the device:Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
- Manage site-specific cookies:To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
- Blocking cookies: Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on your device, this may require you to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (e.g., profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE BROWSER COOKIES
Internet Explorer. Version 11
Firefox. Version 18
Safari Version 5.1